Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I find an Squirrel exterminator ?

They're everywhere.Where can I find an Squirrel exterminator ?
Rat Traps work great. Just remember to drill a hole in the back of the trap and use wire to tie to something - embarrassing when you get a leg and they are running around town with the trap stuck to them.Where can I find an Squirrel exterminator ?
A pellet gun rated at a .22 will do the job, they are legal to buy and shoot with in city limits, and you might enjoy yourself =)
Get a bird feeder, fill it with rat poison bait. The squirrels will scamper up to steal the bird feed, and be rewarded with the rat poison instead. If not this, try a .22 caliber varmint rifle, or a high powered pellet gun. I don't bother with trying to kill the buggers, I just let 'em be, but I DO try to run them over when they cross the street. I have yet to hit one; the buggers are too quick!
If you eat meat, eat the squirrels. It's both ethical and healthful because you know they're free-range and eating all the right foods. You'll save yourself some money and control the problem, so really you're killing two birds with one stone. (Don't forget to eat the birds, too.)
%26lt;scampers high atop a tree, chattering madly%26gt;
Yeah I am looking for one too, when you find a good one, let me know.
Hey lay off the squirrel, squirrels are cute and funny.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO





Squirrels are so cute! if u want to get rid of them dont kill them! just find a way to get them out! please!!!!!!!!
calm down Moley, Lizzy will save you. you can hide under my roots if you want to but no biting, K?


squirrel, get your butt up that tree and stay there until everything clams down, K?
Yes...you're right about that...





The United Nations IS pretty powerless now days, aren't they?
I heard that Wolf was for hire..
throw some nuts in the neighbors yard..
This is shocking! I can not believe why anybody would want the kill all the squirrels some of them are grey, dull I know, but the red ones are exciting and rare these days!





Have you ever seen a baby squirrel? *tickle under there*


They fit in the pocket lovely and I met someone who found one in a forest and befriended it. Someones dog was having a go at this baby squirrel and the baby gave the dog spit and grrr...back! So this guy puts his hand down next to the baby and the baby jumps on his hand, curls up, and goes to sleep.


He now keeps as a pet I met him and he was really tame and friendly.





They ain't all feckless ______(insert here)








Late Edit; But it could be a mission impossible. (couldn't resist)





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=06S24aOqd6鈥?/a>
Glen Benton.
it is true, there are a lot of squirrels (some are in hiding) in YA but they don't all deserve genocide. geeez.
what's with the squirrel thing? i have one lousy scrawny squirrel. please stop fighting. please. do not eliminate my skinny underfed squirrel. he is scared to death in a park full of dogs and cats, he doesn't even have a mate. I love my moles and voles and holes and i love my measly little squirrel. poor blind moles and voles. Save 'em all, i say.
did you look in the yellow pages?
  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment