Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to create an orchestra with all squirrel musicians. Help?

How can I train them to play the various string, brass, woodwind and percussion instruments? My goal is to to perform ';Le Sacre du Printemps'; by May with all squirrel musicians and dancers.I want to create an orchestra with all squirrel musicians. Help?
you would have to be either insane or a genius to accomplish this task. good luck with that horendous ideaI want to create an orchestra with all squirrel musicians. Help?
don't invest any money on that,it is a sure loser!!
excuse me you must be kind of freaky cuz i cant even stand to look at your icon!!!! weirdo!!!
just give them the instruments, if they even have 1/2 a brain they'll figure it out. good luck!!!


God Bless!!!
This question translates to= I want attention, please answer my question.
...real squirrels?


at first I thought you were talking about...little kids...REAL squirrels?!
it would be impossible to teach them any wind instruments. the others would have to be miniaturized to allow the squirrels to play.
Why not? The Moscow Cat Circus was just in my town. Squirrels were smart enough to drive my dog crazy just outside the bedroom window he enjoyed looking out onto the outside goings on. You might need longer than May though. How to do it? Maybe contact that Cat Circus guy. I don't know how and would never consider such an insane project. Good luck.
Wouldn't it be easier to train them to play ';The Nutcracker Suite'; ?
Pass the pipe, Dude!
good luck wit that and i agree w/ the one guy who said that this question translates to i want attention, answer my question .

No comments:

Post a Comment