Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it legal to catch a squirrel?

answer the question xD i know it's hilarious, i just wanna know.Is it legal to catch a squirrel?
Ha Ha, I don't think its that funny my husband wants a squirrel as a pet. I live in California and since everything is illegal there I'm sure squirrels are too. If your not careful if you do catch one they may have rabies or ticks or any number of things so be extremely careful where do you live? If you really do want to catch one I would say ask your local police station and find out what the laws in your state (or country) are. Some animals like ';exotics'; you need a pet license for. In the state of California you cant even own a ferret with a license and if you get caught they kill it. So before you do anything find out first.Is it legal to catch a squirrel?
anytime buddy

Report Abuse



I don't think it's illegal in PA, (where I live) but it may be in some states. I've seen videos and heard stories of people owning a wild squirrel, but probably because it was lost or abandoned as a baby, even hurt badly and then found by someone who helped it. I heard they jump and climb a lot, it would be interesting to have one as a pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment