Friday, November 25, 2011

A squirrel in my backyard covered in pink lumps?

Just wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong with this squirrel I just saw in my backyard? Although it didn't look starved and where it still had fur it was dark black and healthy looking, this squirrel was covered in small pinkish lumps - mostly around its head and neck. There were a few patches of fur missing as well. I have pets that go outside and I'd hate for them to catch something series. I've never seen a squirrel looks like this - has anyone else?A squirrel in my backyard covered in pink lumps?
go get daddys gunA squirrel in my backyard covered in pink lumps?
it may have a disease, its difficult to say without looking at it but it may be tumours or infected skin after a fight! it may even be chronic mites or fleas as a squirrel hardl goes to the vets! i would definately keep your pets indoors until the squirrel is long gone, it would be dreadful it they got ill!


gud luk!
It might have a disease, or been in a fight. Keep your pets away from it.
  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment