Friday, November 25, 2011

If a mango has a squirrel bite in it, is it still ok to eat?

We just picked about 35 mangoes from our mango tree, but some of them have squirrel bites in them. Are the ones with the squirrel bites still okay to eat?If a mango has a squirrel bite in it, is it still ok to eat?
No way, squirrel saliva is filled with dieseaes don't risk it. I would just throw those mangos away.If a mango has a squirrel bite in it, is it still ok to eat?
We threw away those mangoes with the bites. Luckily there were only 4 bad mangoes.

Report Abuse



I would say no. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I rabies is in the saliva, and squirrels can have rabies... I am not a doctor, though.
NO! rabies and bacteria
i did that i got sick for 2 weeks you can get really sick man dont risk it
Does the squirrel brush and floss often? I would say no.
No, It will make you sick. Trust me, I did it and I went to a hospital x(

No comments:

Post a Comment