Friday, November 25, 2011

I found an orphaned baby squirrel, what do I feed him?

He drinks water out of a bowl, and Im guessing he is 5 weeks old.I found an orphaned baby squirrel, what do I feed him?
you really shouldnt of taken him, he probably wasnt orphaned.


i thinnk they begin eating some nuts and fruit around 5 weeks. especially since its drinking water. youre suposed to feed the baby ones Esbilac pupy formula mixed with water.. if you wont let it go atleeast research on google about what to feed it, insted of yahoo answers.





http://www.orphanedwildlifecare.com/I found an orphaned baby squirrel, what do I feed him?
Uhh.... You shouldn't really take an animal at all because what if it's mother was going to come right back? Hmm... not much to say, I would say feed it Nuts and fruits, or just let it out.
Have you figured out what to do yet? I have a little exp w/ baby squirrels. please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment