Friday, November 25, 2011

Dead squirrel outside my house, what should I do about the body?

What number should I call? 411? 311?


Should I call animal control? (Never had this happen before).


Thx.Dead squirrel outside my house, what should I do about the body?
It might be a homicide so you should probably call the police. Squirrels aren't covered by Life insurance so you may have to provide for the funeral and gravestone. Check and see if it has any rich relatives you can sue. It may sound greedy but as soon as the funeral for the squirrel is over you'll find a dead Robin, then a chipmunk, then worms......etc. It just won't end. Everyone wants something for nothing. Start a rumor that the squirrel isn't really in the casket. That he's really on that island with John Kennedy and Elvis and MJ or that you roasted and ate it. Remember not to wear fur at the funeral. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it. 8%26gt;}Dead squirrel outside my house, what should I do about the body?
I would just put on some gloves, pick up the squirrel and put it in a plastic bag and then throw it away. But you might want to use two plastic bags, like double it up. Thats what we did when we found a squirrel in our yard.
How about get a shovel and dig a hole, then pick the animal up with the shovel and put it in the hole. Then take the shovel and put the dirt back in the hole.
yeah i wouldnt touch it, if it didnt look like it got hit it might of been by a disease that could be spread to you, call animal control they will tell you what to do.
Plug in the deep fryer and prepare for some yummy vittles.
oh ,, thise is gross :))

No comments:

Post a Comment