Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is best to use as Squirrel bait?

I need to catch some squirrels, should I use apples, peanut butter, peanuts or what? All of them? Anything better than those things?What is best to use as Squirrel bait?
The best Squirrel bait is acorns and/or some type of nuts.Find some acorns lying around on the ground or falling off an tree.What is best to use as Squirrel bait?
Bugs Bunny would dress up as a squirrel in drag. Since that's probably out of the question, try walnuts. When I grew up we had in our yard three walnut trees and more squirrels than New York has cabbies.
Any of the above will work find.


I don't catch them, but declare war!





Tennis balls will knock a squirrel right off my fence. I also by Cayenne pepper by the pound and mix it in the bird food. Doesn't bother the birds, but the squirrels can't stand it.





Also looking to buy a squirrel thrower birdfeeder.
  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment