Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is it possible to milk a squirrel?

With rising food costs and higher demands, I've had to find other avenues for food. Mother nature has provided a bounty. I've planted a vegetable garden, I can hunt my own meat, and I can find eggs in various nests.





The one staple I can't seem to easily obtain is milk. There are no cows or goats nearby, in fact about all the wildlife I see are birds and squirrels. If squirrels can't be milked, can you suggest an alternative source?Is it possible to milk a squirrel?
You can milk me anytime Joe. :)Is it possible to milk a squirrel?
Yes but be careful of your technique and be patient. The last time I tried to milk a squirrel I had just caught it stealing one of my daffodil bulbs and unfortunately when I squeezed it, more squirrel came out than milk.
I'd pay to see that!! lol





I think you'd find it a lot easier to get yourself a goat and milk that, though.
Are you gonna impregnate that squirrel? LMAO
I am pretty sure you can milk anything with nipples. Whether or not it's a good idea, is another story.
Yes. I have been milking possums for years, and I believe the technique can be expanded to squirrels. I have found that domesticating the creatures works the best. Possum milk has a ';gamey'; flavor, but nothing that a little sugar in the cereal won't cover.





I sell whatever excess I glean to an Elementary nearby, and apparently the kids have taken a real shine to it. I am going to market my ';possum gouda'; cheese starting soon.
Any female mammal which is nursing young produces milk, and can therefore theoretically be milked. You wouldn't get much milk from a squirrel, though, and besides, how would you go about putting a milking machine on tiny little squirrel baps?





Why not try dog's milk? Full of goodness, full of marrowbone jelly. Lasts longer than any other kind of milk, dog's milk. Why? No bugger'll drink it. (Thank you, Red Dwarf!).
lmao





hahahah





evil mothers,.,.,


after you dun invite the pore bugger back to the pad for a drink





maybe a wight Russian
Any mammal can be milked including squirrels, but it's gonna take a lot of effort on your part to get enough for your morning cereal. first, the squirrel must have just given birth and then you do have those little squirrel runts to take care of. Then the amount is minimal and you never know what's gonna happen when you play with momma squirrel hooters.
O yeah you can milk anything with nipples...anything execpt robert de niro of course!
umm... make soy milk... haha.


Soy milk is good for protein.
You have to get your own cow or goat if there are none nearby. No wild animal will give you enough milk to make any difference. You don't really need milk, anyway. This just seems like an idle question that you don't really need an answer to.
Well, if you evolve the squirrel to be big and docile enough to produce milk. SURE.





Look at the domesticated banana! We have to give thanks to those banana farmers in S.America. :D Some people, Way of the Master, claim that those banana farmers are God.
Don't know nothin' 'bout milkin' no squirrels, but down here in Jawja, we'ze likes to grill our squirrels. Tastes like chicken, and goes mighty fine with a fixin' of possum pie!
Find a wet nurse. ; )





Human milk has got to be better for you than rodent milk.





And the feeding process might be more enjoyable for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment