Saturday, July 31, 2010

Has anyone ever fed Adderall to a squirrel?

I spilled a bottle of my generic Adderall accidentally and a squirrel snatched one from the ground and ate it. I didn't get a chance to stick around to see what happened to it. Does anyone know what will happen to them after they ate a human dose of this medicine?Has anyone ever fed Adderall to a squirrel?
well, that squirrel will have a spiritual awakening or a quickening and become the leader of the squirrels. it'll be kinda like fight club, except for rodents.Has anyone ever fed Adderall to a squirrel?
I wouldn't be surprised if it killed the squirrel. I've taken Adderall myself, and I found that it increased my heartrate and made me nervous and irritable. Since stimulants increased the heartrate, I kind of wonder if it made the squirrel have a heart attack or stroke.
A seagull ate my brothers adderall once. He kept it near him by giving it bread for like an hour, but he said nothing seemed to happen to the bird. Maybe it doesn't affect animals?
I've taken that stuff, and yeah, I'm going with the squirrel probably exploded minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment